If you have good knowledge of all things Korean, then this is your chance to compete with others from all around the world who share the same passion towards Korean culture, arts, history, life and economics!
- - Written Test: Applicants will have to answer multiple choice questions. Some of the questions can be in Korean (*Please see attached examples of the questions).
- - Singapore Preliminary: The top 100 contestants from the written test will get to attend the preliminary round. These 100 contestants will each receive a commemorative cap.
- - Singapore Citizens who can speak Korean and English. *The Final Round in Korea may include questions in Korean. If so, finalists who are not fluent in Korean will be assisted by an interpreter. *Please indicate your Korean proficiency.
- - The applicant and his/her immediate family members should not have held Korean citizenship (Overseas Korean nationals are not eligible for this contest)
- - The winner of the Singapore Preliminary will visit Korea and participate in the Final Round.
- - The runner-up will receive a Samsung Galaxy S4 (Subject to change).
- - The 2nd runner-up receive a Samsung Tablet PC (Subject to change).
WINNER OF SINGAPORE PRELIMINARY
- - The winner will participate in the 2014 Quiz on Korea Final in Korea. The Quiz on Korea Final will be filmed by KBS and broadcast by KBS and KBS World.
- - Round trip ticket, accommodation and meals will be provided.
If you wish to apply or have any further enquiries, please contact 6741-0778 or email@example.com