The brand is renowned as the Korean pioneer in naturalizing beauty for a reason. innisfree’s stance on featuring pure, natural ingredients from the island of Jeju coupled with reliable, revolutionary research carves out a niche category for itself. In pursuit of an eco-friendly methodology that aims to preserve the balance of nature, innisfree strikes a chord in the hearts of green consumers worldwide and has since gained a mass following not only in Korea, but in the regional markets of Hong Kong, China and Japan. innisfree’s initial foray into Hong Kong created such a buzz that fans eagerly joined the long lines to be the first ones to get their hands on their favourite products.
Now, innisfree readily delivers the natural benefits from Jeju direct to Singapore.
innisfree: Brand Philosophy
Did you know? innisfree translates literally to “free island”, and this accurately depicts its effort in providing healthy beauty through the benefits of nature reaped consciously from the pristine island of Jeju. With its beauty concept revolving around pure Jeju, innisfree creates a space where nature and your skin can coexist in harmony through harnessing the clean, raw energy of the island.
The rooted bond between innisfree and Jeju dates back to 1979 when innisfree first began to transform a rocky wasteland in Jeju into the flourishing, chemical-free green tea fields that exist today. Using this pesticide-free green tea, innisfree introduced its first “Green Tea Pure” line in 2008 and has since re-imagined a total of 10 organic Jeju ingredients as naturally-derived, environmentally-conscious cosmetic ranges including volcanic stone, canola and camellia.
This insight into the natural properties and goodness of Jeju has firmed up the foundation which innisfree has steadily built over the years to provide rich, wholesome skincare advantages to their customers. Relying on this strong, mutual relationship, innisfree continues to translate the organic benefits of Jeju’s natural produce into honest, reliable skincare and beauty products that works.
innisfree: Brand Promise
1. With an entrenched belief in au naturel healthy beauty, innisfree uses only reliable ingredients obtained from pure nature to enrich skin with vitality and minimum irritation.
2. innisfree pursues smart consumption and enhances consumer value by providing a wide range of good-quality products at reasonable prices. Each product has been sufficiently researched and customized for a variety of skincare concerns across different age groups, whilst leveraging on outstanding technological advancements.
3. The perpetuation in eco-friendly green design including utilizing eco-friendly PP containers, soy ink printing and recyclable materials demonstrate innisfree’s promise to stay environmentally sustainable.
4. innisfree implements an eco-friendly green life within its corporation to conserve, protect and give back to nature through its multiple CSR campaigns.
5. Providing experiences that gratify the senses for consumers, innisfree maximizes the shopping experience for all through promoting the diversity of nature in its range of products and its store layout and design.
The natural extraction and production of innisfree products using pure Jeju ingredients has helped the brand gain favour with consumers all over the world. The 4 Free System of star products makes them free of parabens, animal ingredients, colorant and mineral oil to maximize benefits and minimize potential irritation to your skin.
Key product ranges including the Green Tea Line (Moisturizing), Jeju Volcanic Line (Pore) and Eco-science Line (Wrinkle care) thoroughly embodies the naturalism concept of innisfree whilst targeting different skincare problems efficiently. Other than these three hero product lines, innisfree aims to cater to any beauty woe with their holistic 8-solutions skin care lines – sealing the deal for every consumer looking for excellent product quality at reasonable price points.
Green Tea Line
Tapping on innisfree’s engagement in Jeju’s organic green tea fields, the Green Tea Line is a best-selling series that fully moisturizes and nourishes the skin from deep within by harvesting the inherent, concentrated moisturizing energy of the green tea seed.
Jeju Volcanic Line
The Jeju Volcanic Line is based off Jeju’s natural volcanic cluster called “volcanic scoria” formed from Jeju Island’s volcano lava flow which contains twice as much nutrients, and has a much stronger sebum control-capability than mud or red clay. This strengthens the ability of the product to remove dead skin cells, eradicate pesky black heads and ultimately cleanses and purifies pores.
innisfree officially launches on 22 November 2013, and can be found at Takashimaya S.C., #B2-34/35
Find out more about innisfree here: https://www.facebook.com/innisfreesingapore and http://global.innisfree.co.kr/global/en/eng_main.jsp