Do you have what it takes to capture precious K-Pop moments? If you answer is yes, you might just be who we are looking for! Now's your chance as SG K-Wave is currently looking for a writer to join our team.
Here are the requirements:
1) No age limit
2) No racial discrimination
3) Possess good level of language skills. Bilingual in English and Mandarin will be an advantage.
4) Experience in writing
5) Familiar with the local K-Wave scene
6) Able to get local K-Wave event news fast
7) Able to use twitter
8) Must be able to commit
9) Love Korea
*) Able to speak and read Korean fluently (not a must, but it would be a bonus)
*) Owns a personal DSLR (not a must, but it would be a bonus)
And what is the job scope you may wonder? You would be required to do the followings:
1) Attend Korean events such as press conferences and concerts
2) Take photos and videos
3) Write articles
4) Produce contents for our portal
5) Plan and Conduct interviews
For interested parties, please send in application in the following format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Statement: ( Tell us more about yourself^^ )
Note: As this is a voluntary work, there won't be salary. However, there will be gifts to show our appreciation.